The Legacy Theatre Production Company - Our Stories, Our Time

Categories

KPJ
Random
powered by

My Blog

It's Done!

Welllllllllllllllll.... It is out there. I am finished. I have finally done it. I just published my first book and it is on sale. All the fear, all the control issues, all of the uncertainty, I must now let go of. What an experience! I'm almost speechless. Writing my book was truly a labor of love for me and it took so much out of me. At this point, it's like, Okay. I can sell three books, three thousand books, three hundred books, or three million books, but I wrote a book! I've written so many things before, but now I actually published one! Not only did I publish a book, it is a book that contains so much pertinent information about my life and reveals some of my secrets! To me, it's the best way to start, because then you have nothing else to worry about. You have pretty much put everything and then some about you out there for the world to see and now that it's out there, it's okay! I still have some secrets, trust me. Like I say in the book, everything is not everyone's business and no one is ever going to know everything. I wrote about what I felt and what I hope could inspire and help someone else, particularly young girls coming into their own as women. After my book-reading, one young lady told me my life was her story. Wow. There wasn't a dry eye in the circle of women I stood there and listened to her testimony with. My aunt told me today that what I've written could help so many girls and that it was a story that needed to be told and a book that needed to be written. Those confirmations further let me know that this book was not only written for my God-daughter or to help my "cleanse my soul" or come to terms with issues and circumstances from my past and my present, t is a book that is necessary. And I am glad to be the vessel that has brought it forth. Damn, that makes it all worth it and then some. I will keep plowing ahead and I am far from finished. That's all for now. God bless...

8 Comments to It's Done!:

Comments RSS
holiday packages china on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:11 AM
A lot of of what you say happens to be astonishingly appropriate and it makes me ponder why I hadn't looked at this with this light before. This particular article truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular topic goes. However at this time there is just one issue I am not really too cozy with and whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the central idea of your position, permit me observe exactly what all the rest of the visitors have to say.Nicely done.
Reply to comment

guilin china attractions on Friday, May 17, 2013 6:05 PM
whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of people are searching around for this information, you can help them greatly.
Reply to comment

tibet hotels on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:21 AM
I feel that is one of the such a lot significant info for me. And i'm happy studying your article. However should observation on few common things, The site style is great, the articles is actually great : D. Good task, cheers
Reply to comment

train beijing to tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:53 AM
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.
Reply to comment

source article on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:20 AM
Manchmal gelegentlich , Spieler verletzt verletzt oder verschlechtern folgen beobachten. On-line waere das Antwort Herausforderungen .
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Friday, August 29, 2014 5:38 AM
This is just what he could be mainly in charge of obtaining heat and its particular excretion Starting in the daybreak adding, and also concluding one of the daytime tub happen to be without stopping in the feet
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:04 PM
Also, wenn die , wenn der sollte der Betrag Wette um die identisch weil der Geldbetrag Wette um die Underdog, der E-book wird garantiert 10% Umsatz auf 50 Prozent erstellt , egal Griffe. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

profil on Friday, January 23, 2015 10:23 AM
Moreover, it will eventually furnish a more comfortable treatment to our little one when compared to daily 100 % organic cotton cloth Inside the revolutionary, through important collections plus robust colors, primarily fine may perhaps along with original styles and vivid colors
Reply to comment